Thank you for your interest in joining the European Order of the Knights of Wine!
Our members come from all walks of life and include both professionals and dedicated enthusiasts. OEVE membership benefits include:
- Eligibility to participate both in events in the Consulate’s calendar of activities and those organised by our territorial structures, which may include chivalric ceremonies, wine and food festivals and exhibitions, wine tastings, cultural events, educational seminars, wine tourism, etc.
- Preferential participation fees for all events and programmes organised in Romania
- Invitations to the events of international organizations in which the Romanian Consulate of OEVE is an active member (Ordo Equestris Vini Europae, International Federation of Bahian Confraternities)
- Access to Terra Valachorum wines (registered trademark OEVE Romania), produced exclusively for consulate members
- Other specific benefits offered by the territorial organisations within the consular structure
The candidate must be recommended/guided by a member of the Order and accepted by the territorial organisation in which he/she will work.
For further information and for the formalities required for accreditation, please contact the consulate or organisation in the territorial area of your residence (see Territorial organisation).
N.B. The application must be completed in handwritten form in German by the applicant (the form translated into Romanian is for guidance only).